FTK 2020 – 2021 Start Dates
August 24, 2020 Teacher Training
August 31, 2020 Orientation
September 14, 2020 First Day of Classes for Elementary and Secondary
We are a community of homeschooling families who have joined together to share in the education of our children. For the Kingdom provides an opportunity for home-educated children to experience learning in a group atmosphere, develop accountability in their studies, and experience teamwork while growing in character and academic excellence.
We strive to cultivate a culture of honor and to give our children a strong foundation in knowing God. We offer a place to encourage one another to love and serve others.
Students and families can participate in a variety of fun activities throughout the year. Each year, we offer:
- Back to Co-op Family Cookout & Meet Your Teacher Day
- Regularly scheduled field trips and activities
- Fall, Christmas, and Valentine Parties
- Co-op Photos and a Yearbook
- A family-like environment
- Club opportunities and Student Council for Secondary Students
- End-of-Year Field Day
- Christmas and Spring performances
- Science, Art, and Project Fairs
- ….and more!