FTK 2021 – 2022 Start Dates
August 9, 2021 Teacher/Volunteer Training
August 16, 2021 Orientation
August 23, 2021 First Day of Classes for Elementary and Secondary
We are a community of homeschooling families who have joined together to share in the education of our children. For the Kingdom provides an opportunity for home-educated children to experience learning in a group atmosphere, develop accountability in their studies, and experience teamwork while growing in character and academic excellence.
We strive to cultivate a culture of honor and to give our children a strong foundation in knowing God. We offer a place to encourage one another to love and serve others.
FTK meets in person on Mondays from August to May. Some secondary students also meet online on Thursdays for specified core classes. Students and families are also invited to participate in a variety of fun activities throughout the year. We offer:
- Back to Co-op Family Cookout & Meet Your Teacher Day
- Regularly scheduled field trips and activities
- Fall, Christmas, and Valentine Parties
- Co-op Photos and a Yearbook
- A family-like environment
- Student Council for Secondary Students
- Annual FTK Fair – featuring local vendors, a curriculum sale/swap, student performances, and more!
- End-of-Year Celebration
- Science, Art, and Project Fairs
- ….and more!